Dog Rocks will help stop pet urine burn patches ruining your lawn, grass & hedges. One pack of Dog Rocks in your dog’s water bowl will keep your lawn in tip-top condition for up to 2 months. Dog Rocks are the only 100% natural & convenient solution proven to have no change to the pH balance of your pet’s urine, it’s as simple as that.
Safe for all household pets, Dog Rocks do not change the pH balance of the dog’s drinking water or urine; you are not medicating your dog in any way and there are no known side effects.
First discovered by an Aboriginal gardener in the late ’90s, Dog Rocks were tried and tested for many years and are now used by over a million dog owners worldwide to help stop pet urine from burning their grass.
Remove the Dog Rocks from the bag and rinse
Dog Rocks are all natural and straight from the earth, and it is necessary to wash them prior to use. One package is the correct amount for one dog bowl holding up to 2 litres of water (3.5 pints).
Place 2 litres (3.5 PT) of water in your dog’s water bowl
Keep the bowl filled with water at all times. Just like your dog, the rocks need water to remain effective. Please keep your dog bowl filled with the appropriate amount of water.
Add all the rinsed rocks to your dog’s water bowl
It is important to let the rocks submerge in the water bowl 10 hours before they will be effective. Leave the rocks in the bowl and replace the rocks every 2 months.
Sit back and enjoy your greener than green lawn…
…you will notice a change in the appearance in 3 – 5 weeks
- Replace your Dog Rocks every 2 months and for best results, refresh the water at night every two to three days, topping up at night in between.
- If your dog removes the rocks from the water bowl, you can place the rocks in a jug (max 2 litres) and fill the water bowl from the jug. Keep the jug topped up at all times.
- If you use a large amount of fertilizer on your lawn, it is best to reduce these quantities as it could reduce the effectiveness of Dog Rocks.
- In times of extremely sunny weather you may have to “up” the dosage of Dog Rocks. It is not exact science and every dog is different, but once you have sussed out what works for you, there is no reason for any more burn patches.
- Dog Rocks may not work as well for a dog or bitch eating a lot of red meat. If you can reduce the red meat content in their diet, you should be able to enjoy a green lawn all year round.
- Dog Rocks isn’t a miracle cure! It won’t bring dead lawns back to life right away, you may need to re sew and water, but in 9 out of 10 cases it will stop new patches from forming with continual use